Nightingale Hammerson is an independent charity which relies on the support of its donors and volunteers. Here are just a few of the ways you could volunteer or donate to support out work.
Each week we need to raise £48,000 to cover the full costs of care. That’s why every pound we raise has such a direct impact on the lives of older Jewish people.
- Easy fundraising. Help us by collecting FREE donations every time you shop online. Find out more and join here: www.easyfundraising.org.uk/nightingalehammerson
- Gifts in Wills. Remembering Nightingale Hammerson in your will means you can help other people who need care in the future.
- Run, walk, cycle, jump. Get active and get sponsored to raise money for older people in the Jewish community. Did you miss out on a place in the London Marathon ballot? Perhaps you know someone who might be looking for a place. We still have a number of places available. Contact the Fundraising office on 020 8772 2333 or email.
- Gifts in memory. Leaving a gift in memory of someone you love is a very meaningful way to celebrate their life or a special anniversary. Or why not ask people to make a donation instead of giving you a birthday gift?
- Fundraising events. From bridge nights and quizzes to golf days and literary lunches, attending one of our fundraising events is a great way to get involved. Or why not organise your own event?
Volunteer with us
We are currently recruiting for volunteers who can support us between 8.00am and 7.00pm Monday to Friday. We depend on our enthusiastic, dedicated volunteers who donate their time and passion to enhance the lives of our residents. It’s a highly rewarding experience for both volunteer and resident. To apply please complete the online application form.
Our website is currently being updated. If you have any queries or to find out more about how you can support our work please call 020 8673 3495 or email us.