Belmont Lodge is run in accordance with Progressive Jewish beliefs and practices. Religious services are provided but it is your choice whether you attend or not. All food provided by the kitchen is Kosher.
Belmont Lodge has regular meetings when you and other residents join with staff to discuss issues that are important to you. These meetings may cover (for example) social events, meals and mealtimes or other relevant issues. They give you and other residents an opportunity to talk about the day to day and wider issues that are important to you.
Belmont Lodge is a no smoking building.
Pets are not allowed at Belmont Lodge.
A hairdresser visits on a regular basis.
We welcome and thank all volunteers who give their time and help Belmont Lodge and its residents, making it such a special place.
Every apartment has ensuite facilities and there are lovely lounges and a pleasant garden for tenants to enjoy.
The facilities at Belmont Lodge are as follows:
- 2 residential units (for couples) comprising a double bedroom, sitting room and ensuite bathroom;
- 2 residential units with a single bedroom, sitting room and ensuite bathroom
- 6 residential units comprising of a studio flat with ensuite bathroom
- Bathroom with assisted bath
- Laundry Room
- Communal Dining Room
- Lounges, Sitting Room, TV Areas & Sunroom, with access to the garden
- Lift & Facilities for Disabled Access
- Alarm-call system